Payment Options That Put You In Control
We understand that traditional payment options aren’t always the best ones for you. That’s why we offer a variety of payment options including an in-house dental payment plan for patients without dental insurance to give you the peace of mind that your dental health with be taken care of regardless of your coverage. We also work with most major insurance companies and payment forms, and offer convenient payment plans.
Accepted Dental Insurance
We accept most major insurance companies including:
- Delta Dental
- United Healthcare
CareCredit® is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer zero interest financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you need, when you need it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
In-House Savings Plan
If you do not have dental insurance and you’d rather keep payment for your dental treatments in the dental office, you’ll be happy to learn about our in-house savings plan. This program helps you pay for basic preventive treatments for one flat rate. There’s no waiting period associated with your plan and no additional co-pays to afford or deductibles to meet. Getting your exams, cleanings, X-rays, and other forms of preventive care has never been easier!
We Always Have You Covered
Whatever your dental needs are, we want you to feel comfortable about our services and our pricing. That’s why we put so much attention on creating a relaxing environment for our patients and an atmosphere where you not only feel welcome, but at ease with any question and any need regarding our services and processes. And it’s why we ensure we are always up-to-date with the latest technology and procedures in the dental industry—so whatever your need is, we can serve it.
As a reminder, here are some of the enhanced safety standards that you can continue to expect:
- Our team members are screened daily for COVID-19 risk factors and all team members will have their temperatures monitored daily.
- Upon scheduling an appointment, a COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire will be provided to you. This questionnaire must be completed before you arrive at the office. This is a requirement by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for all medical and dental visits.
- We recommend that patient documents are completed prior to your appointment. All paperwork will remain outside of the treatment areas.
- We have implemented a Concierge Service – from Car to Chair. Upon arrival at our office, we recommend that you wait in your vehicle and give us a call to check-in. We will call or text you once the office is ready for you to enter, and one of our team members will personally escort you directly into your thoroughly disinfected treatment room.
- Every person entering the office is required to wear a facial covering or face mask.
- Please take your temperature the morning of your appointment. We will also confirm that all patients are fever-free with a contactless thermometer upon your arrival.
- We will ask that all patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need assistance, we ask that this be limited to a single person if possible. If a patient is accompanied by a guest, we recommend that the guest waits outside of the office. However, we have created social distancing space in our reception/waiting area if required.
- At the start of your appointment, patients are asked to wash their hands and pre-rinse for 60 seconds with a disinfecting oral rinse.
- Room Disinfection – We have extended patient appointments to allow for adequate time for our teams to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments. This includes all surfaces and objects (even door knobs!) in treatment areas, bathrooms, hallways, reception, front desk, etc.
- Our waiting area will no longer offer magazines, charging stations, children’s toys, etc., as these items are difficult to disinfect.
- Our doctors and team will be wearing all of the recommended and supplementary personal protective equipment (PPE). You may see face shields, caps, shoe covers, gowns, gloves and masks, but you can be rest assured we’re smiling underneath them.